AMF is a pioneer in Si Photonics technology with an experience of 15 years in developing a unique set of Intellectual Property covering both devices and fabrication processes. This technology is supporting a large number of customers in a wide range of applications from telecommunications and data centers to LiDAR and sensing.
This unparalleled experience is made available to our customers through a versatile platform offering in our 200mm Fab. These platforms offer best-in-class performance over a broad spectrum of wavelengths including visible, O-Band, C-Band, L-Band to Mid-Infrared and can be deployed over a wide range of substrates including Si, Silicon-on-Insulator, glass…
Together with our Process Development Kit, the versatility of our platforms allows customers to develop innovative cutting-edge Photonics Integrated Circuits for integration into their products.
- Low Loss Si waveguides
- Ultra-Low Loss SiN waveguides
- Wide range of wavelengths supported
- High bandwidth Modulators
- Active & Passive devices library
- Fiber attachment solutions
- Wafer Level Optical & Electrical Testing
- Synopsis, Mentor, Luceda, Lumerical based PDKs
- High Responsivity Ge & Avalanche Photodiodes
- UBM & Solder for Laser attachment
Please contact our team for further information and other supported applications.